I AM ON A MISSION. I AM GOING TO FOLLOW EVERY BLOG ON THIS SITE. ALL OF THEM. HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS GOAL, INTERNET STRANGERS, BY REBLOGGING THIS POST AND I WILL FOLLOW ALL WHO REBLOG IT. E V E R Y O N E.
I want to call bullshit but I can’t take that chance
holy shit you’re really doing it
Almost every Castle fan I know thinks this was the dumbest thing Alexis ever said but I beg to differ. She was only 14 at the time and it was clear she’d never done anything anywhere near illegal or bad before. All throughout Castle it’s clear Alexis is something of an innocent. There’s numerous cases wherein Alexis chose to study instead of go out or put her grades ahead of her social life. That’s not to say she’s unaware of the real world or anything but for someone who hadn’t so much as kissed a boy yet, jumping the turnstile was a big deal. Cause it’s illegal and bad and polar opposite of Alexis’s personality. So even though it seems inconsequential and slightly absurd to us, Alexis feeling bad about it fits exactly with her personality.
Furthermore, Caste had talked to her earlier in that episode about coming to him if she ever did anything bad or was in trouble. He was sweet and worried and she didn’t tell him the complete-Alexis-truth. That is what upset her the most; that she almost sort of lied to him (according to her). Jumping the turnstile was bad enough to her but not telling her dad was worse. It was the worst thing she’d done so far in life. She’d never dated, done drugs, done anything illegal or any of the crap Castle did when he was her age. It was the first bad thing she did- even though it wasn’t even really that bad.
I don’t think it was dumb at all. I think it was exactly who Alexis was at the time- sweet, honest, innocent and her Daddy’s little girl.
the fastest word i can type is motherlode
almost 70,000 people get this joke like is a fandom thing or can you all must type motherlode really fast what is going on
NO ONE SAY ANYTHING
"My muse, my inspiration, and my life"
That last paragraph though… the forth wall has been destroyed.
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
I feel like Hermione’s inner dialogue would constantly just be about how Ron and Harry are acting like idiots.
That show Forever looks so good. But I can’t watch it because every time I look at that dude, all I think is “you kissed Beckett”
I don’t understand american school years what the fuck is a freshman or a sophomore why do you have these words instead of the numbers
what why would you use numbers
so IT FUCKING MAKES SENSE WHAT THE HELL IS A SOFT MOORE OR A FRESH MAN WHY ARE THE MEN FRESH
America makes no sense, as usual.
bless the person that actually made the chart
laughter from France
France what the fuck
So being a senior is terminal in France…?
I literally felt like I did not have a choice.
Robin Williams says reblog, you reblog.
did i even really have a choice?
okay robin williams
i hesitated for a second and then considered the repercussions
just gonna reblog…
okkIn memory of robin williams